Nucleoside salvage and resistance to antimetabolite anticancer agents.
AffiliationCRC Department of Biochemical Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNucleoside salvage and resistance to antimetabolite anticancer agents. 1991, 64 (3):428-36 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Nucleoside anticancer drugs: the role of nucleoside transporters in resistance to cancer chemotherapy.
- Authors: Damaraju VL, Damaraju S, Young JD, Baldwin SA, Mackey J, Sawyer MB, Cass CE
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 20
- The role of nucleoside transporters in cancer chemotherapy with nucleoside drugs.
- Authors: Zhang J, Visser F, King KM, Baldwin SA, Young JD, Cass CE
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Purine nucleoside antimetabolites in development for the treatment of cancer.
- Authors: Parker WB, Secrist JA 3rd, Waud WR
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Clinical resistance to antimetabolites.
- Authors: Spears CP
- Issue date: 1995 Apr
- [Molecular mechanisms of the occurrence of tumor drug resistance and ways to overcome it].
- Authors: Belousova AK
- Issue date: 1978