Rapid determination of sequences flanking microsatellites using dephosphorylated cloning vectors.
AffiliationDepartment of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRapid determination of sequences flanking microsatellites using dephosphorylated cloning vectors. 1993, 9 (2):43 Trends Genet.
JournalTrends in Genetics
- Rapid PCR-based characterization of sequences flanking microsatellites in large-insert libraries.
- Authors: Rothuizen J, van Raak M
- Issue date: 1994 Dec 11
- Isolation and sequencing of CA/GT repeat microsatellites from chromosomal libraries without subcloning.
- Authors: Taylor GR, Haward S, Noble JS, Murday V
- Issue date: 1992 Jan
- Thirteen polymorphic ovine microsatellites.
- Authors: Smith AJ, Hulme DJ, Silk JP, Redwin JM, Beh KJ
- Issue date: 1995 Aug
- Rapid determination of sequences flanking microsatellites.
- Authors: Yuille MA, Goudie DR, Affara NA, Ferguson-Smith MA
- Issue date: 1991 Apr 25
- Fifteen polymorphic bovine dinucleotide microsatellites.
- Authors: Lang KD, Plante Y
- Issue date: 1994 Oct