AffiliationDepartment of Genetics and Biometry, Galton Laboratory, University College London.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRetinoid X Receptor beta (RXRB) is a member of the retinoid X receptor (RXR) family of nuclear receptors which are involved in mediating the effects of retinoic acid (RA). We have confirmed the localization of RXRB to chromosome 6 and we have mapped the gene to chromosome 6p21.3-p21.1 by PCR amplification of 5' untranslated sequence in panels of rodent-human somatic cell hybrids and to 6p21.3 by fluorescent in situ hybridization.
CitationMapping of RXRB to human chromosome 6p21.3. 1993, 57 (Pt 3):203-9 Ann. Hum. Genet.
JournalAnnals of Human Genetics
- Localization of the retinoid X receptor alpha gene (RXRA) to chromosome 9q34.
- Authors: Jones KA, Fitzgibbon J, Woodward KJ, Goudie D, Ferguson-Smith MA, Povey S, Wolfe J, Solomon E
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Chromosomal localization of the human retinoid X receptors.
- Authors: Almasan A, Mangelsdorf DJ, Ong ES, Wahl GM, Evans RM
- Issue date: 1994 Apr
- Cloning and chromosome mapping of human retinoid X receptor beta: selective amino acid sequence conservation of a nuclear hormone receptor in mammals.
- Authors: Fleischhauer K, McBride OW, DiSanto JP, Ozato K, Yang SY
- Issue date: 1993 Jan
- Assignment of the human nuclear hormone receptor, NUC1 (PPARD), to chromosome 6p21.1-p21.2.
- Authors: Yoshikawa T, Brkanac Z, Dupont BR, Xing GQ, Leach RJ, Detera-Wadleigh SD
- Issue date: 1996 Aug 1
- Physical mapping of the retinoid X receptor B gene in mouse and human.
- Authors: Nagata T, Weiss EH, Abe K, Kitagawa K, Ando A, Yara-Kikuti Y, Seldin MF, Ozato K, Inoko H, Taketo M
- Issue date: 1995