The time factor for late reactions in radiotherapy: repopulation or intracellular repair?
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Radiation Oncology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital (NHS) Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe time factor for late reactions in radiotherapy: repopulation or intracellular repair? 1993, 130:17-26 Recent Results Cancer Res.
JournalRecent Results in Cancer Research.
- [Relationship between the early and late changes in the normal tissues during antiblastic radiation therapy].
- Authors: Aleksandrov SN
- Issue date: 1979 Dec
- The latent period in clinical radiation myelopathy.
- Authors: Reinhold HS, van Putten WL, Hopewell JW, van der Kogel AJ
- Issue date: 1984 Dec
- [Radiation lesions of the heart and pericardium].
- Authors: Musabaeva LI, Azhigaliev NA
- Issue date: 1979 Mar
- [The prevention of radiation complications by using metronidazole experimentally and in the oncology clinic].
- Authors: Chekalina SI, Guseva LI, Tokarev OIu, Karpitskaia VS
- Issue date: 1991
- [Pulmonary radiation load following endolymphatic therapy. II. Dosimetric distribution study on the porcine lung and percutaneous dosimetry on 40 human lungs].
- Authors: Stauch GW, Magnus L, Strötges MW
- Issue date: 1972 Sep