[Reduction in hematotoxicity of chemotherapy using reinfusion of hematopoietic stem cells]
AuthorsVan Hoef, M E
AffiliationChristie Hospital en Holt Radium Institute, Department of Medical Oncology, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
Citation[Reduction in hematotoxicity of chemotherapy using reinfusion of hematopoietic stem cells] 1993, 137 (5):240-4 Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd
JournalNederlands Tijdschrift Voor Geneeskunde
- The use of hematopoietic growth factors for high-dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation.
- Authors: Kanz L, Brugger W, Mertelsmann R
- Issue date: 1994 Dec
- The use of GM-CSF and peripheral blood stem cells (PBSC) minimises haematological toxicity following a myeloablative course of chemo-radiotherapy.
- Authors: Gianni AM, Siena S, Bregni M, Bonadonna G
- Issue date: 1992 Nov
- The role of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in mobilization and transplantation of peripheral blood progenitor and stem cells .
- Authors: Haas R, Murea S
- Issue date: 1995 Dec
- [General characteristics, basis and procedures for high dose chemotherapy procedures supported by hemopoietic stem cell transplantation].
- Authors: Skotnicki AB, Zawirska D, Nowak W
- Issue date: 1999
- Stimulating new developments. Colony-stimulating factors.
- Authors: Kare D
- Issue date: 1993 Jan-Feb