The expression of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites in familial breast cancer patients.
AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe expression frequency of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites was examined in familial breast cancer patients to determine whether this parameter could be used as a marker of genetic susceptibility in at-risk individuals. No difference was found in expression frequency between the breast cancer patients and a group of normal individuals (p = 0.61). This indicates that the expression frequency of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites is not a suitable marker for assessing genetic susceptibility in familial breast cancer.
CitationThe expression of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites in familial breast cancer patients. 1993, 67 (2):108-12 Cancer Genet. Cytogenet.
JournalCancer Genetics and Cytogenetics
- The expression of common fragile sites in peripheral blood lymphocytes of breast and colorectal cancer patients with aphidicolin.
- Authors: Balci A, Ekmekci A, Cetin R
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- Expression of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites in lymphocytes of patients with breast cancer.
- Authors: Ardisia C, Venti G, Colozza MA, Breschi C, Porfirio B, Davis S, Tonato M, Donti E
- Issue date: 1993 Jun
- Expression of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites and their relationship between genetic susceptibility in breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and non-small-cell lung cancer patients.
- Authors: Dhillon VS, Husain SA, Ray GN
- Issue date: 2003
- Expression of folate sensitive and aphidicolin induced chromosomal fragile sites in familial neuroblastoma.
- Authors: Ankathil R, Kusumakumary P, Priyakumary T, Krishnan Nair M
- Issue date: 2002 Sep
- Common fragile site expression and genetic predisposition to breast cancer.
- Authors: Ceçener G, Egeli U, Taşdelen I, Tunca B, Duman H, Kizil A
- Issue date: 1998