Heparan sulphate: functional role as a modulator of fibroblast growth factor activity.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeparan sulphate: functional role as a modulator of fibroblast growth factor activity. 1993, 21 (2):477-82 Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Structure and biological interactions of heparin and heparan sulfate.
- Authors: Casu B, Lindahl U
- Issue date: 2001
- [Function and structure of heparan sulfate-modification of FGF activities].
- Authors: Ishihara M
- Issue date: 1995 Jul
- Heparan sulphates as membrane receptors for the fibroblast growth factors.
- Authors: Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 1994 Apr
- Heparan sulfate is required for interaction and activation of the epithelial cell fibroblast growth factor receptor-2IIIb with stromal-derived fibroblast growth factor-7.
- Authors: Jang JH, Wang F, Kan M
- Issue date: 1997 Nov-Dec
- A new strategy for defining critical functional groups on heparan sulfate.
- Authors: Wu ZL, Zhang L, Beeler DL, Kuberan B, Rosenberg RD
- Issue date: 2002 Apr