AffiliationCRC Department of Structural Cell Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHigh-resolution SEM in cell biology. 1993, 3 (6):205-8 Trends Cell Biol.
JournalTrends in Cell Biology
- High spatial resolution surface imaging and analysis of fungal cells using SEM and AFM.
- Authors: Kaminskyj SG, Dahms TE
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- From live-cell imaging to scanning electron microscopy (SEM): the use of green fluorescent protein (GFP) as a common label.
- Authors: Drummond SP, Allen TD
- Issue date: 2008
- High-resolution, low-voltage SEM for true surface imaging and analysis.
- Authors: Jaksch H, Martin JP
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Estimation of the effective and functional human cortical connectivity with structural equation modeling and directed transfer function applied to high-resolution EEG.
- Authors: Astolfi L, Cincotti F, Mattia D, Salinari S, Babiloni C, Basilisco A, Rossini PM, Ding L, Ni Y, He B, Marciani MG, Babiloni F
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Comparison of high-resolution MRI, optical microscopy and SEM for quantitation of trabecular architecture in the rat femur.
- Authors: Hopper TA, Meder R, Pope JM
- Issue date: 2004 Sep