AffiliationCRC Department of Structural Cell Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHigh-resolution SEM in cell biology. 1993, 3 (6):205-8 Trends Cell Biol.
JournalTrends in Cell Biology
- High resolution scanning electron microscopy of the cell.
- Authors: Tánaka K
- Issue date: 1989
- High spatial resolution surface imaging and analysis of fungal cells using SEM and AFM.
- Authors: Kaminskyj SG, Dahms TE
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- From live-cell imaging to scanning electron microscopy (SEM): the use of green fluorescent protein (GFP) as a common label.
- Authors: Drummond SP, Allen TD
- Issue date: 2008
- Super-resolution for asymmetric resolution of FIB-SEM 3D imaging using AI with deep learning.
- Authors: Hagita K, Higuchi T, Jinnai H
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 12
- Simulated SEM images for resolution measurement.
- Authors: Cizmar P, Vladár AE, Ming B, Postek MT, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Issue date: 2008 Sep-Oct